Friday, June 16, 2006

Outdoor fun






K1 and I were watering the plants this afternoon. However, more water from K1's bucket landed on the ground. A2 took full advantage and sat right in it. I stripped her down and here are the results. K1 joined in, but I think A2 had more fun. A2 enjoys playing with the watering hose. She would make a great firefighter, don't you think?

K1 has been "collecting" snails outside every morning and afternoon. And last, here is a picture of my hydrangea which I finally got to bloom after about 5 years. Each year it would leaf out beautifully and then something would eat it (usually the deer up on Black Road), or it would wither away. I finally found the perfect spot for it!

Sorry about the way the pictures posted. I will try to figure it out better next time!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

These are great pictures of your girls. What fun!