Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm it

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "about to read and think about can heal your relationship with" from "You Can't Make Me (but I can be persuaded)" by Cynthia Ulrich Tobias

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The new pictures we got taken of A2 today

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? the NHL Stanley Cup finals, of course

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 9:22 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 9:35 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? my husband's car alarm just beeped, which means he is home from the gym

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? about an hour ago I went outside to straighten out the toys on the porch

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? I was emailing college friends

9. What are you wearing? barefoot, brown shorts, navy blue shirt

10. Did you dream last night? Don't remember last night, but Saturday night I had a dream about people emptying port-a-johns. Don't know where that one came from..

11. When did you last laugh? couple of hours ago when my husband was tickling me

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? calendar, bulletin board, pictures of family and friends, and pictures of tulips which I took

13. Seen anything weird lately?

14. What do you think of this quiz? interesting set of questions..fairly random

15. What is the last film or video you saw? I saw part of "Ever After" on Saturday

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? land in CA and BC so my husband and I could build spec homes, a sailboat, pay off any family debts, and put the rest away for our children

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. I have to have a biopsy on a mole on my back tomorrow and I am a little bit scared, though the doctor said not to be.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I will say abortion too

19. Do you like to dance? yes

20. Comment to George Bush: I have no desire to be in your shoes!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Have two girls already, don't know what I would name the third

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? It was going to be Luke, but now we have a nephew Lukas, so I don't know...we will cross that bridge if we come to it.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? yes

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? “Come in, my child"

25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog: hmmm, since Brett sent this to me and I am so new at this, I guess that only leaves...Bridget

No comments: