Thursday, June 08, 2006

Everyone Poops

by Taro Gomi

This book was read at our wedding reception by one of my husband's dear friends, Joe. Since Joe is also a teacher, he thought he would give me a book that I could use as a quick science lesson with my grade four students. So, in front of over 300 people - family, friends, students, teachers, and the like - he read it. Some laughed, some stared in disbelief. I thought it was quite funny.

Of course, he gave us the book along with another titled The Gas We Pass. Well, today K found Everyone Poops. on our bookshelves. She took it down and asked me to read it. Needless to say, she can now narrate most of it by herself. So, she will sit down on the chair and read away.

Joe is getting married in one month, so if anyone has any great ideas of what I could bring to his wedding (he and his fiance are both teachers!). Let me know!

No comments: